archersangel: (books)
[personal profile] archersangel
these are the non-fictions books that i like. your mileage may vary.

WARNING! possible spoilers in the descriptions

future perfect: how star trek conquered planet earth by jeff greenwald

west with the night by beryl markham (the first woman to fly solo across the atlantic east to west)

we band of angels: the untold story of american nurses trapped on bataan by the japanese by elizabeth m. norman

star trek memories & star trek movie memories by by william shatner with chris kreski

french impressions: the adventures of an american family by john s. littell based on writings by mary w. littell

seabiscuit: an american legend by laura hillenbrand

no shirt, no shoes, no problem by jeff foxworthy (part bio & part his comedy act)

a cast of killers by sidney kirkpatrick

the world is my home by james a. michener (his bio)

lucky man: a memoir by michael j. fox (his bio)

star trek creator: the authorized biography of gene roddenberry by david alexander

east to the dawn: the life of amelia earhart by susan butler

most anything by joyce a. tyldesley; hatchepsut: the female pharaoh, nefertiti: egypt's sun queen, ramesses: egypt's greatest pharaoh & cleopatra: last queen of egypt

just one more thing by peter faulk

mistress of the vatican by eleanor herman

rita will: memoir of a literary rabble-rouser by rita mae brown

updated 8-2-15